- All children visit our onsite Library once a week. They take a book home to read with their family.
- Chapel time is provided by Deacon Diana (Our Director of Children and Youth Faith Formation), once a month.
- Gross motor play occurs daily in our large community room or fenced in playground.
A Sample of Study Topics/Curriculum for our Four Year Old’s
- September-A New Place to Be/New Things to Do, God Made Me, and Meeting New Friends,
- October-Exploring God’s World in Fall, Discovering Trees, and Fire Safety
- November-Thankful for My Home, Family and Food/Nutrition, and Discovering Music
- December-Jesus is the Reason for Christmas, and Exploring Christmas Through our Five Senses
- January-Exploring God’s World in Winter, Winter Science, and Animal Adaption
- February-Helpers in our Community (Mail Carrier, Pediatrician, Dentist, Librarian, Author/Illustrator)
- March-Exploring God’s World in Spring, Growing Things, Baby Animals, and Bugs and Crawly Things
- April-Easter, Ocean Life, and Fun at the Beach
- May-Going to the Zoo
A Sample of the Daily Schedule for our Four Year Old’s
- 8:55- Arrival and Table Activities
- 9:20- Circle Time (Music, Counting, Written Message or Question, Introduction to the Days Agenda)
- 9:40- Learning Centers, Small Group, Small Group Art, Blocks, and Dramatic Play
- 10:25- Clean-Up and Gross Motor Play
- 10:55- Transition Activity, Hand Wash and Snack
- 11:15- Shared Reading
- 11:30- Dismissal
Other Important Information…
- We follow the Wilson School District Schedule in regards to holiday and weather closures.
- We offer two Summer Camps: CLICK FOR INFORMATION
- Vacation Bible School